1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Gmail contact to ipad contacts

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by saran17in, Jan 28, 2012.

1. saran17in

saran17in iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dear friends

i am using gmail for long time........ i want to copy all my gmail coontact email address to my ipad.

i configured ipad with gmail... but contacts are not loaded... also i tried that syncing with gmail conatact in itunes also... anybudy tell this in simple way will be appreciated...........................
  2. DefBref

DefBref iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53 / 0
  3. Almostfriday

Almostfriday iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can't thank you enough. &nbsp;I have been syncing my ipad2 with my gmail contacts for a few months now. &nbsp;All of sudden they stopped syncing the new contacts last week. &nbsp;Still have all my old contacts. &nbsp;I followed what you said and they are all now in a exchange global address list. &nbsp;Thanks a million. &nbsp;I was going crazy. &nbsp;I seem to have duplicate appointments in my gmail calender but I can live with that.<br>Thanks again. &nbsp;Jim<br>P.S. &nbsp;I just joined yesterday. &nbsp;almostfriday@gmail.com