What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gmail contact to ipad contacts

saran17in

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear friends

i am using gmail for long time........ i want to copy all my gmail coontact email address to my ipad.

i configured ipad with gmail... but contacts are not loaded... also i tried that syncing with gmail conatact in itunes also... anybudy tell this in simple way will be appreciated...........................

Almostfriday

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't thank you enough. &nbsp;I have been syncing my ipad2 with my gmail contacts for a few months now. &nbsp;All of sudden they stopped syncing the new contacts last week. &nbsp;Still have all my old contacts. &nbsp;I followed what you said and they are all now in a exchange global address list. &nbsp;Thanks a million. &nbsp;I was going crazy. &nbsp;I seem to have duplicate appointments in my gmail calender but I can live with that.<br>Thanks again. &nbsp;Jim<br>P.S. &nbsp;I just joined yesterday. &nbsp;[email protected]

Most reactions

Latest posts