Gmail contact suggest

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by pc33461, Dec 19, 2011.

1. pc33461

pc33461 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all!!! I'm a newbie to the iPad world...actually to the whole universe of Apple. I got my first Apple product for my birthday: an iPad 2. (yes...my wife is amazing...).

Having problems with the gmail app not suggesting my google contacts associated to that account. When I first installed the app, it worked. But today I have been unable to get it to work. I type the beginning of an email address, and it doesn't suggest anyone. I have hundreds of contacts in my work gmail account, and the app is basically useless if I can't get this to work. I need help!!!

Thanks in advance.

PS - the greatest part about Apple so far is the fact that the unit came fully charged. I have owned lots of devices over the years and always hated that I had to wait like 6 hours before using it... This thing was fully charged and lasted about 15 hours of constant use before I had to recharge. So cool! (as you can see...I'm stoked...)
  2. pc33461

pc33461 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Anyone have thoughts...?
  3. Parrori1

Parrori1 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    I have the same problem with that. I can go to gmail online via the browser and access the HTML view which allows my contacts to load up, but I can't figure how to access the HTML view from the app.
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2011