What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gmail contact suggest

pc33461

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all!!! I'm a newbie to the iPad world...actually to the whole universe of Apple. I got my first Apple product for my birthday: an iPad 2. (yes...my wife is amazing...).

Having problems with the gmail app not suggesting my google contacts associated to that account. When I first installed the app, it worked. But today I have been unable to get it to work. I type the beginning of an email address, and it doesn't suggest anyone. I have hundreds of contacts in my work gmail account, and the app is basically useless if I can't get this to work. I need help!!!

Thanks in advance.

PS - the greatest part about Apple so far is the fact that the unit came fully charged. I have owned lots of devices over the years and always hated that I had to wait like 6 hours before using it... This thing was fully charged and lasted about 15 hours of constant use before I had to recharge. So cool! (as you can see...I'm stoked...)

Parrori1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have the same problem with that. I can go to gmail online via the browser and access the HTML view which allows my contacts to load up, but I can't figure how to access the HTML view from the app.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts