What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gmail Contact on iPad 3rd generation??!!

tsmrg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello friends. I was able to sync my gmail contacts to my iPad 3rd generation. Initially when i added new contacts, edit contacts on my gmail contacts list on my blackberry, i would find them updated on my iPad contacts as well but its no longer working. If i add/edit contacts on my phone they no longer get updated on the iPad. How can i have it back if anybody knows please help.

I backup the contacts on the iPad to my icloud account so i would want to have an updated contact list. Looking to having an iPhone soon and would easily restore the contacts to the iphone. Thank you

image-553221139.jpg

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's probably a BB issue. I have no end of problems with mine. Certainly not Apple friendly! Can't wait till my contract is up this year when I can move on to an iPhone. I am sure a lot of folks have nothing but good to say about BB but my experience has been dismal. Sorry for ranting on but it may be a pointer and it is good to get it off my chest :)
BTW I too have a 3rd generation iPad and my BB is a Bold 9780, for what it's worth.

Sleaka J

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was under the impression that if you backup your contacts to icloud, it would stop all other forms of syncing with contacts. If you turn off icloud backup, you might find your other syncing would start working again.

OP
T

tsmrg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks guys, it was a problem on the blackberry. It had just stopped syncing the contacts.

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks guys, it was a problem on the blackberry. It had just stopped syncing the contacts.

No surprise there. My BB seems have a mind of its own. It is so frustrating that the infernal phone changes settings as and when it pleases. My sounds and ringtones for my contacts work as they should sometimes, then for no reason change. Glad to know I am not alone in this.

Most reactions

Latest posts