We have an exciting announcement to share with you guys today! Your friendly neighborhood staff at iPadForums.net decided to host a contest. You can enter for a chance to win a free Airbender 2.0 Wireless Keyboard Case designed for the iPad Air!
This case is really spiffy and includes a host of nifty features. It normally retails for $69.95. Here's a quote with a quick overview taken from the OEM's website,
Now that we have your attention, here are the details of the contest. It's pretty simple. Since the name of this product reminded us of a popular Anime series, we thought it would be cool to find out your favorite Anime or Animated series/movie! Here are the rules for this contest:
1. Post in this thread and let us know your favorite anime or animated series/movie. (It's okay if you aren't a fan of Japanese Anime, feel free to pick anything from Scooby Doo to a Disney flick.)
2. Post the following in the subject line of your post in this contest thread, "I want to win the Airbender 2.0!" (Feel free to copy and paste if you want.)
3. Duplicate entries will not be tolerated and will be disqualified. This includes creating a new login/registration for the site - we have ways of determining if you have done this, so no cheating! You have been warned!
4. The contest will be held for approximately two weeks - from Today, Wednesday, February 12th until Thursday the 27th of February. The Winner will be chosen at random from the eligible entries and will be announced afternoon (CTD) that day.
5. You must have a valid mailing address so we can send out your prize. We will NOT share this info with anyone (and we will NOT keep it on file). Your privacy is important to us.
6. This case is only designed to fit the iPad Air, so older versions of the iPad probably won't be compatible, so keep that in mind.
Feel free to discuss your anime choices in the thread with each other. We will only choose winners from the criteria stated above. Thanks for your participation in the contest, and thanks for making iPadForums.net the best spot on the web to discuss anything and everything related to the iPad. Good luck!