What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[GIVEAWAY] Win a Wardmaster iPad 2 X-Fit Leather Book Stand Case

McTablet_T2C

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As a little promotion to Wardmaster tablet cases, a brand that not many hear of but in our opinion delivers some of the best cases out there.So we are running a small giveaway competition :)

...DRUMROLL...

======

wardmaster-ipad-2-x-fit-book-stand-case-leather-black-1.jpg
wardmaster-ipad-2-x-fit-book-stand-case-leather-black-2.jpg
wardmaster-ipad-2-x-fit-book-stand-case-leather-black-3.jpg
wardmaster-ipad-2-x-fit-book-stand-case-leather-black-5.jpg

GRAND PRIZE

Two weeks from today, on March 28, we will give away one Wardmaster iPad 2 X-Fit Leather Book Stand Case in Black, valued at $59.00.

The tablet folio case Wardmaster X-Fit iPad 2 case series is proving enormously popular due to its balance of being lightweight, highly armored, and rich in features. The case also doubles up as a tablet stand. We are pretty sure you'll love this one. Here is a quick review of the case:

In case you didn't know, Wardmaster cases are designed and manufactured in China. The company is one of the best creative Chinese case manufacturers that is able to compete with Western tablet case brands. The cases are so well made that we think its one of the best case makers when you compare their design, quality, functionality, protection & price!

====

COMPETITION RULES
To participate in this competition you'll need to complete the following 2 Steps:
Step 1. Like us on Facebook @ Tablet2Cases | Facebook, and.
Step 2. Give us a good reason in this thread why this Wardmaster iPad 2 case should be yours.

Competition ends on March 28th @ 1200 EST.
We'll decide the winner together with you by finding the best most convincing reason later that day. Any reasoning is welcomed. All of this is meant to be as lighthearted as possible to brighten up your day and ultimately get you a free case.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

g00p

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Liked on facebook @James Semaj

I should win this awesome case because I have sweaty palms. Hope this case have a good grip for my iPad.

lzed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to win as I am sometimes a bit accident prone and anything to protect the iPad is a good thing....

devjeet1988

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is the best gadgeT I ever got in my life n I don't want anything to happen to this sweet little thing... That's why I need this case...

nerdland

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Car tire

This Wardmaster iPad case should be mine because it looks a bit like a car tire. I'd like to protect my iPad from ACTUAL car tires. What better way to do that than with this "car tire camouflage"? Since car tires are known to be territorial, this will deter any wild car tires seeking to destroy my iPad.

maxperryg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i think that i deserve this case because im going to purchase a ipad very soon. i will get the ipad even thought the new ipad just came out because i can only afford that one. i have been saving up for the ipad and cant wait any longer to afford the new ipad. i wasnt going to buy a case untill i have money for that also but now i found this and its a great case that i can possibly get for free.

OP
M

McTablet_T2C

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This Wardmaster iPad case should be mine because it looks a bit like a car tire. I'd like to protect my iPad from ACTUAL car tires. What better way to do that than with this "car tire camouflage"? Since car tires are known to be territorial, this will deter any wild car tires seeking to destroy my iPad.

Interesting theory, never thought about it like that, maybe we should market it as a tire resistant case ;-)

OP
M

McTablet_T2C

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i think that i deserve this case because im going to purchase a ipad very soon. i will get the ipad even thought the new ipad just came out because i can only afford that one. i have been saving up for the ipad and cant wait any longer to afford the new ipad. i wasnt going to buy a case untill i have money for that also but now i found this and its a great case that i can possibly get for free.

With the iPad2 Prices dropping, i guess its a great time to buy the pad you always wanted. Good timing, and with a bit of luck might even get a free case for it :)

maxperryg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With the iPad2 Prices dropping, i guess its a great time to buy the pad you always wanted. Good timing, and with a bit of luck might even get a free case for it :)
fingers crossed!!:):ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front::)

Most reactions

Latest posts