What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[GIVEAWAY] Caseen VIBE Stylus for Capacitive Touch Screens

Koris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I plan on using the VIBE stylus on my iPad 2 and my iPhone to take notes in class and for some doodling

kmcintosh78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would use it for my IPAD2. I use mine daily from Cisco Course work, to email to Console Programming on Network devices. It would be a great addition to it. I think I might let my little ones use it for drawing/painting/writing apps as well.
It looks to be a great product.

psy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice offer would be grateful for a stylus for use with my iPad 2 32gb
Thanks

haggisgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would use the VIBE with my iPad1, the iPad 3 I will get once its available, and my HTC Sensation. Thanks for the chance to win one!

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd use it on my iPad2 to write up all my exam notes. Nothing like having everything you need at your fingertips.

Sent via iPF from my iPad.

wrangler95

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would use with my iPad 2, as the rubber tip one I bought didn't last even two weeks... :(

mkeithk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would primarily use this on my iPad 2. It would also be fun using it with my iPhone 4S. I could use it when I sneak to read text messages on my wife's iPhone 4S. One some occasions I would use it when I am playing on my sons Sony tablet S. I always have a stylus in my pocket just in case.

Most reactions