What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gift Card "Redeem" Question

OP
Frank77

Frank77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It works on iOS 5 and 6. (I've got 5 on iPad 2 and 6 on iPad 4.) That's how I've always checked my balance. It would be crazy for Apple to expect you to log on by computer just to check your balance.

If you don't see your balance on iTunes on iPad even when you're logged into your account, you've either applied a gift credit to the wrong account, or applied it incorrectly. Or you're just looking in the wrong place.

Hi Kay....I see the balance on my desktop computer BUT not on iPad. So, I'm thinking, it wasn't applied to the wrong account. Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place but, I swear, I've looked in every nook & cranny in iTunes!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Weird.....mine doesn't. Is your account name on the bottom or top of the page?

It's where iJames said it was supposed to be (post 11 on the thread). I can see it on my iPad 2 and 4, my iPhone 4S and my touch 5.

It's shown up there as long as I've used gift cards.

Two of my current iDevices are on iOS 5 and two on iOS 6. There's been no change in that feature.

Agent1191

iPF Novice
Reaction score
if you go to the ITunes app on the ipad, hit music at the bottom, then swipe the music page all the way up, it will show on the bottom left

OP
Frank77

Frank77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if you go to the ITunes app on the ipad, hit music at the bottom, then swipe the music page all the way up, it will show on the bottom left

Bingo!! Thank you, I found it! Either it wasn't there before or I'm going blind in my old age......(I pick going blind in my old age). Thank you all!

Most reactions

Latest posts