What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting Photos to show in Places

aldariondb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello iPad users :)

How do you get your photos to show up in the Places tab in the Photos app that comes with the iPad? I see videos there that I took with the iPhone and its very cool to have it by place.

How can I do that with photos?

Thanks!!

Al

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I *think* you need to transfer them from your iPhone using the camera kit. I haven't played around with it enough to be sure, but I believe the photos I've transferred this way are in places, and the photos ive moved onto the iPad from my iPhone using other means (mobile.me, etc) aren't.

I imagine it's because the standard jpg format doesn't have location data maybe?

(I'm happy to be proven wrong by someone who's played about with it more than me)

haz2901

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I thought I would let you know....
I synced the photos from my iphone to pc, then used itunes to sync them to iPad and the "places" tab appeared along with all the little pins on the map.

Most reactions

Latest posts