What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting My First iPad This Week!!

24fanatics

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all...

I ordered my iPad2 at about 5:30am, the day they went on sale. Just got notification that is has shipped, and I should be receiving it on Thursday.

This is my first iPad. I am really looking forward to interacting here on these forums.

OP
24fanatics

24fanatics

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks! I am very excited. I'm sure I will be checking the fedex tracking page every 10 minutes for the next 4 days.

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad isn't a toy it's a interesting companion in life pad. Either way, welcome to the iPad forums!!!

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dfowell said:
Hey Mylaptop was stolen so I decided to get me a Ipad this week I will also be needing help its the first I anything I have got

Ouch! Well in order to set up a iPad or get media on it: songs, movies you'll need a PC/Mac, or you could set it up in a Apple store. Well though, welcome to the forums!!

Most reactions

Latest posts