What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting Mass addies at ipad.

BettiBz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is there a way to do this so u can send to more than one person, without having to bring up contact one at a time.?

Sent from my iPad using iPFt

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You could always set up a group e-mail address for those people you e-mail regularly. A lot of people here have had success with the app "Mail Shot." You can get the [free] Lite version to try out first - see if you like it.

Marilyn

OP
BettiBz

BettiBz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Where would I find that free version of Mail shot? What section of apps store?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Where would I find that free version of Mail shot? What section of apps store?

Betti...go to the AppStore of your iPad and type in Mail shot in the search box. Give it a try and practice your search there.

OP
BettiBz

BettiBz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
didnt find that app but have been using first letter of name,which brings up name I want and adding them that way

OP
BettiBz

BettiBz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Found that mail shot app and have used it, but only puts in names from ur contacts. And I had to delete so many that Facebook put there

Finally got it to work but can only use group of five ata time..ok, but not great!

Most reactions

Latest posts