What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!

OP
S

shAdOwXPR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
slim709 said:
Hey I was wonder when the iPad 3 version would be available in cydia? I'm willing to pay I really like this theme a lot. There isn't many girly iPad themes available!!! Thanks in advance.

No iPad 3 version sorry...

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
3500+ combine downloads. I don't get it how do people know about it?

Never underestimate how popular hello kitty is, and also the number of jailbroken iPad owners who look at the changes in Cydia on a daily basis!

Congratulations on your success. It was certainly an extremely detailed theme project. Well deserved.

OP
S

shAdOwXPR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
Never underestimate how popular hello kitty is, and also the number of jailbroken iPad owners who look at the changes in Cydia on a daily basis!

Congratulations on your success. It was certainly an extremely detailed theme project. Well deserved.

Thanks. Sorry that their won't be a jphone or iPad 3 version...

slim709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh rats I was looks forward to it, lol ha is anyway!!!!! Again great theme!!!!

OP
S

shAdOwXPR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey I was wonder when the iPad 3 version would be available in cydia? I'm willing to pay I really like this theme a lot. There isn't many girly iPad themes available!!! Thanks in advance.

5000+ combine downloads. I will make this theme for iPad 3 Retina since so many people have ask. Will be done in 2 weeks. Will post the link here when it is done...

slim709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
shAdOwXPR said:
5000+ combine downloads. I will make this theme for iPad 3 Retina since so many people have ask. Will be done in 2 weeks. Will post the link here when it is done...

Omg I can't wait!!!! Thanks so much.

sharonyukie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I love your theme! I downloaded it to my ipad 3 but some of the stuff does not work. eg. notes, messages etc. Is it due to the fact that mine is an ipad 3?

Most reactions