What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting bummed bad!!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Out of curiosity ~ I just called one of our local Apple stores in the mall and they do not have any wifi models but they do have many 3G, Verizion and AT&T, 16, 32 and 64.

TMWeddle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
rustymailbox.blogspot.com
I saw some at my local Target store this weekend. Apple stores here get a shipment everyday - one goes early and can get one or not if the ones available are what you're looking for.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
Getting Closer

Got my first offical notice today from Apple about our Ipad2s. Went to check on status and this is what it said:

Shipped on: May 22, 2011 via May go Postal

This is clear as mud. I may go postal if they don't arrive soon. JUST KIDDING. Thankfully if one continues to read there is a tracking number for Fed-EX and it is May 22nd in China!!!!!!

OP
C

chevyguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am not mad or angry in any sense of the word, just kinda gettin' bummed because I can't get my hands on one of these things, that"s all. :) I have scoured the stores sites locally and my local Apple store takes just about an act of God to get through to. I may have to order through Apple and then cancel if I find one local.

lenrev

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered mine from Apple Store on-line. Received it in two weeks. Surprised to see it shipped FedX from inside China.

bufffilm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i would suggest that you put in an order in their online store. a 2-3 week wait isn't as long as it sounds. (i had to wait a month to get mine and it wasn't that bad a wait.). why stress out and waste time & effort going around to stores, when you can sit back, relax, and get one shipped to you?!

with the common issue of backlight bleeding on many units, buying from apple directly gives you an extra measure of protection (a refund) if you get a bad display and exchanging it doesn't fix the issue.

if you still want to try to source one locally, you can always cancel your online order afterwards.

marcov

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As calling on stores for the model I wanted, I just went online and ordered mine. Got free engraving too. Mine arrives sometime this week. Not a bad wait...

Most reactions

Latest posts