What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

getting apps back!

lilpablo1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i restored the ipad 2 using itunes then when it was done and cydia was off i tried to restore from the backup before i jailbroke it and im missing all my downloaded apps and everything.... Is there any way to get those back? with their data?

Last edited:

yof

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lilpablo1120 said:
i restored the ipad 2 using itunes then when it was done and cydia was off i tried to restore from the backup before i jailbroke it and im missing all my downloaded apps and everything.... Is there any way to get those back?

There are two backups, the app store ones and then if u have a back up
Dog ram from cydia which also does that but if that doesn't work then you'll have to go to your cydia account and to your downloads (not your install tab). Or start all over again if you can't see the ones listed

OP
L

lilpablo1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
that doesnt really answer it...i didnt want my ipad jailbroken...so i restored the ipad to rid of cydia and now i dont have my purchased angry birds and rap rivals and a couple other apps i got from the app store.... those are what im trying to get back...

W0lfgang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From my experience, the backup on computer stores the App Data not the apps. Just install the apps from the app store again and uou should recover all your associated game states and so on.

nammi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i restored the ipad 2 using itunes then when it was done and cydia was off i tried to restore from the backup before i jailbroke it and im missing all my downloaded apps and everything.... Is there any way to get those back? with their data?

click the ipad name on the left column on itunes then select "restore .." ... then click "sync" tab on i-tunes after you through restoring process .. so i tunes will do the sync back for your content from back up ... just curious , did you do back-up before restoring ?

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts