What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting a replacement tomorrow...

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So that all confirms a definite wifi problem.
I have a feeling there will be a great number of available refurbished iPads sometime soon...

Ian B

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you remove all softwares etc before you exchanged it or not? I am thinking of trading up from 16G to 32G.

Thanks,

Ian B

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is what Dell, HP, and Microsodft need to figure out about tech support.

Last edited:
OP
Max

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
Did you remove all softwares etc before you exchanged it or not? I am thinking of trading up from 16G to 32G.

Thanks,

Ian B

He did a full restore right infront of me at the store, i never keep any creditcard numbers on any computer and I switch my important passwords once a month too, so im not to worried!

Ian B

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I was only wondering about having to remove my apps, movies and music. I do not order with the Ipad.

Ian B

living2345

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also received a replacement the other day and the customer service was just outstanding.

iserian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice - hope it solves your wifi problems long term.

In terms of apple in store service - I agree it is good but I think it could be even better without all of the yelling and ass slapping.

OP
Max

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
Nice - hope it solves your wifi problems long term.

In terms of apple in store service - I agree it is good but I think it could be even better without all of the yelling and ass slapping.

Wow, they actually slap your ass at the Palo Alto store!!
But yeah, im not much for the hollering and woohaha, but hey, it makes em happy so who am I to judge! Lol
Its a pretty wierd feeling having a whole store applaude you as you walk in thou! :)

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife was having a little bit of this issue, but nothing serious. Neither of us has spent much time away from the house or work with them yet, so I think its time to go out on the town and see how they respond.

Max, did you first notice it everywhere or was it when you were away from your home?

Most reactions