What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get your windows pc desktop on your ipad see screenshots inside!

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know this is old news to some people, and I have used it a thousand times from pc to pc. But if you download teamviewer for the iPad and again on any pc you can control your windows PC on your iPad. And its FREE Here I am controlling my brothers PC from his home to my home on the iPad. It's so useful for an app. It's easy to work and is all round awesome on the iPad. anyone who doesn't know about this should try it. It's great as my I can help my dad on his PC without having to spend ages explaining it on the phone or travelling 100 miles to sort out something small. I can pop on and sort it in seconds. In my opinion this app is one of the best on the iPad now. Try it if you have not already :)

Sorry I'm in a rush and I can't edit the pictures properly at the mo, so I will update earlier because I need to remove any personal data from the pic and rotate it.

Attachments

• image-378367612.jpg
    image-378367612.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
therealriley said:
I know this is old news to some people, and I have used it a thousand times from pc to pc. But if you download teamviewer for the iPad and again on any pc you can control your windows PC on your iPad. And its FREE Here I am controlling my brothers PC from his home to my home on the iPad. It's so useful for an app. It's easy to work and is all round awesome on the iPad. anyone who doesn't know about this should try it. It's great as my I can help my dad on his PC without having to spend ages explaining it on the phone or travelling 100 miles to sort out something small. I can pop on and sort it in seconds. In my opinion this app is one of the best on the iPad now. Try it if you have not already :)

Sorry I'm in a rush and I can't edit the pictures properly at the mo, so I will update earlier because I need to remove any personal data from the pic and rotate it.

OMG I love this app, just downloaded the free version and I can connect to my PC easily, now I can help hubby when he gets stuck LOL

Thank you for posting this :)

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

OP
therealriley

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's ok, I like to share. I believe it works on 3G too, which is handy so you don't need to be in an unlocked wifi hotspot either. Glad you enjoy it.

fulip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are many other app wich is way better than teamviewer, though this one is special.

If you go to youtube you might going to find other app which can stream Your operating system playing hd videos and games and even sounds flawlessly in high qualiy.

Take an example : splashtop, everyair, and many more.

But so far, i still dont find an app that can control full screen pc game remotely from any idevice.
if you get one..

Thats the real news..

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
fulip said:
There are many other app wich is way better than teamviewer, though this one is special.

If you go to youtube you might going to find other app which can stream Your operating system playing hd videos and games and even sounds flawlessly in high qualiy.

Take an example : splashtop, everyair, and many more.

But so far, i still dont find an app that can control full screen pc game remotely from any idevice.
if you get one..

Thats the real news..

There may be better apps for playing videos and games but that is not what I was after, I,wanted an app that would allow me to link in from elsewhere when my husband was on the pc at home to help him when he gets stuck and teamviewer does exactly that job.

Not everyone needs the fast streaming for games and videos, some of us oldies just want nice steady apps that are simple to use :)

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

Most reactions