What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get your Apple iPad Signature today!

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

If you are as excited as us about the upcoming Apple iPad release date, then you'll want to show it off in you signature. We've put together a quick and easy web application that will let you select which model you plan to order and the release date for that model.

It will generate an image and show you the code so you can add this image to your signature on your favorite Forum or even your HTML based website. Both UBB/BB code and HTML code is shown. Once you generate your signature, you can of course Edit your signature from your User CP and paste in the necessary code.

You don't need to be a registered member here to use it, just a quick email address and password and you can create your own signature.

You can view the Signature Maker and register in about 3 seconds by visiting iPad Signature Maker :: iPadForums.net - Get Your Own Signature!

As you can see, I'm rocking mine on the forums already!

Tedd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
teddri.newsvine.com
JohnnyApple,
I must be missing something here. What is the second password you need to plug in to get your signature, I couldn't figure that one out !
Thanks

iBean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I copy & paste the BB line into my signature box in my CP the preview just shows the code and not a box like I've seen for others. I am using an iMac, so do I need to use the HTML code, or what?

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't give you're Ipad to you're child

When I copy & paste the BB line into my signature box in my CP the preview just shows the code and not a box like I've seen for others. I am using an iMac, so do I need to use the HTML code, or what?

I think you don't copy and past well the code, as i am also on my mac :) and my one work well

iBean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can see what my signature copy & paste looks like. I guess I need step by step directions. Help

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can see what my signature copy & paste looks like. I guess I need step by step directions. Help

Made it simple , change you're password and send it to me in private message , i will do it for you and it's made you can re-change you're password ... that will took me 3 minutes and explain all step will took me 15 min :)

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad is usefull

i just check you miss in you're signature :

http:

should start like this

[url=http://www

just add before the http: , the small part of the code you forgot to copy

[url=

hope this will help

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let me rephrase that.

Go to the window where the code line is. Click anywhere in it. Then do select all by pressing the "Ctrl' and "A" keys simultaneously. Then do "Ctrl" anc "C" simultaneously to copy that selected line. Then go to your signature an press "Ctrl" and "V" simultaneoulsly to paste. Save the signature.

iBean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK, After reading all the great suggestions, I went back to the site to try again. Saw that the beginning of the line I needed to copy was not underlined, so I guess that's where I went astray. So I gave it another try. Let's see if it works! Thanks for all the help offered!

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go back to your signature and erase everything before you try it again.

One you've cliked in the window use the keyboard and do the keys "Ctrl" and the key for the letter "a" simultaneously. That will select everything...

Juraviel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you know the 3G version will be released 3rd may? I though the exact release date of 3G ver is yet to be announced (because today the signature says 52 days left)

EARL97850

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The current sig counts down the days untill iPad is available, but what happens to the sig once the count reaches "0"?

Cya

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Say! Can anyone make another signature for the iPad model one owns?

It should be something discrete this time, no bigger than our avatar. I was warned on Mobile Read to take mine out because it was too big and flashy.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Better yet can the pre-order banner that is already being used be changed to an owner sig. That way nothing has to change on the user side.

Most reactions

Latest posts