1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Get In Touch With The Ultimate Features Of Foxit Reader

Discussion in 'iPad App Announcements' started by semontuffel, Jul 8, 2013.

1. semontuffel

semontuffel iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    PDF files and documents are one of the basic necessities today. It has great applications among various types of companies, institutes, organizations and even at homes. Fulfilling this requirement, many PDF readers are available in the market. One of such PDF readers is Foxit, known for its astounding features. Unlike other readers, it works faster, it is highly secure, and provides an access to the very innovative DocuSign, through which the users can send, sign and save their PDF documents using eSignature solution. It is very convenient and uses very less memory space. With Foxit, users can be assured of the safety of their files from viruses, worms and other malicious attacks. Overall it is simple, small,fast and reliable. Just click here For information.
  2. leelai

leelai Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,315 / 0
    Hi and welcome to the Forum!

I've moved your post to our App Announcement sub Forum where it will get much more exposure.

Good luck with your app!
  3. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +785 / 0
    Thanks for the announcement - I used the Foxit PDF Reader on my PCs for years and loved it - have been putting my PDFs on the iPad usually into either iBooks or GoodReader, but will now give Foxit a try - BTW, a free DL from the App Store (and w/ some great reviews) - :)