Get Customized Translations by Real People on Flitto

Discussion in 'Productivity Apps Forum' started by Jenifer Joshua, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Jenifer Joshua

Jenifer Joshua
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Hi people!

I am studying a new language on my own, and I constantly look up YouTube and a few translation sites to help me learn. Most of the time, I don’t find the exact term or translation for the word or phrase that I need, and I have to make do with what I have. Recently, I found Flitto on the App Store and things have really turned around.

Flitto is a translation app that helps you translate images, texts and recordings. The translations are done by Flitto users and the app app supports 17 different languages. Now, all I have to do is type in the phrase that I want to get translated on Flitto, and a person on the other end sends me the information. The messages received are not just automated answers that come your way. The translations received on Flitto are quite accurate, and customized to your needs as they are being done by real people. Flitto is quite useful; you should try it sometime.

2. twerppoet

twerppoet
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Legend II

Thanks Received:
    If you haven't discovered it, Duolingo is pretty neat too. Game-a-fies the learning process. And it's free.

Not that I've been keeping up. I'll need to start over again it's been so long. *sigh*

3. Jenifer Joshua

Jenifer Joshua
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    That's cool.. Will try out some time.