What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get a free $100 gift card when you buy the 16GB WiFi iPad Mini at Radio Shack

RaduTyrsina

News Team
Reaction score
ipad-mini-radioshack.jpg

Christmas is just around the corner and if you plan on gifting an iPad to somebody, then Radio Shack has prepared a sweet deal for you. The latest iPad Mini 2 has been launched and supply problems seem to finally have an end, but the original iPad Mini is the one that is getting the sales incentive.

You will get a $100 gift card when you buy the 16GB Wi-Fi iPad Mini, which sells for $300. The offer is available at any RadioShack store but not online. An end date for this deal hasn’t been set by RadioShack, as it depends on the inventory. However, according to a store representative, supplies should last through this coming weekend.

Unfortunately, you can’t use RadioShack's gift card towards the purchase of the iPad mini itself and it must be used from your next in-store visit onwards. RadioShack is also running the “Trade & Save†program where one could potentially get up to $350 off the price of Apple's iPad mini

Available for a limited time, customers purchasing an iPad Mini (Wi-Fi 16GB) at RadioShack locations will receive a $100 RadioShack gift card for use on their next visit. In addition, customers can get as much as $350 toward their purchase of an iPad Mini when trading in an eligible iPad through RadioShack’s Trade & Save program. This iPad Mini promotion will be available to in-store customers for a limited time this holiday season.

Does RadioShack’s deal sound interesting or you will rather invest your money in the iPad Mini 2 or the iPad Air?

Source: Cnet

Last edited:

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What would make the deal more appealing is if it were offered by someone other than Radio Shack - I can't imagine what I'd spend $100 on there. Similar deals and Best Buy or Target would make me consider it.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree with AQ--I could think of a lot of things to buy at RadioShack. It's a fun store--they have some neat gadgets things in there that other stores don't seem to have.

Most reactions