What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gestures or jailbreak.

II HandyMan II

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really want 4.3 multitasking gesturing (through xcode) and the only way to get it would be loosing the jailbreak to upgrade to 4.3. You see I only like Untethered Jailbreaking. I love the freedom of a Jailbreak but at the same time the update has a few nice perks also. Im really stuck in the middle! Help me choose please!:confused:

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Untethered might be here as soon as b4 next weekend...just hold off till then

OP
I

II HandyMan II

iPF Noob
Reaction score
great. so when the new update comes, i will upgrade and the re-jailbreak. Will all my jailbreak stuff be saved with cydia or do i have to upload it all over again? any way to save it?

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
U can manually save/back up ur files in Cydia with the "apt-backup" app from Cydia. Or just write down or make a list of all ur jailbreak apps then once u rejailbreak, refer to ur list for installs from Cydia.

Most reactions

Latest posts