1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Gestures or jailbreak.

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by II HandyMan II, Mar 14, 2011.

1. II HandyMan II

II HandyMan II iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I really want 4.3 multitasking gesturing (through xcode) and the only way to get it would be loosing the jailbreak to upgrade to 4.3. You see I only like Untethered Jailbreaking. I love the freedom of a Jailbreak but at the same time the update has a few nice perks also. Im really stuck in the middle! Help me choose please!:confused:
  2. Demandarin

Demandarin iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Untethered might be here as soon as b4 next weekend...just hold off till then
  3. II HandyMan II

II HandyMan II iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    great. so when the new update comes, i will upgrade and the re-jailbreak. Will all my jailbreak stuff be saved with cydia or do i have to upload it all over again? any way to save it?
  4. Demandarin

Demandarin iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    U can manually save/back up ur files in Cydia with the "apt-backup" app from Cydia. Or just write down or make a list of all ur jailbreak apps then once u rejailbreak, refer to ur list for installs from Cydia.