What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Generate Barcode from Word

Status
Not open for further replies.

aframiller326

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone could tell how to make the barcode Code 128 from Office Word? I am using Word 2007

edenmason

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Microsoft Word has no feature to make Code 128. But you may add the feature to your MS Word 2007 by inserting related add-in.

BellaWood

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also want to make barcodes in Word. Does the Word add-in have the function of linking to cell? I know Excel add-in has.

carajones

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am using the excel and word add-in to draw code 128(onbarcode.com/word_barcode/code_128.html).And yes, excel has linking to cell function, but you know there has no cell in word, so..word do not have the linking cell function  hope this helps.

DeliaD865m

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Microsoft provides a detailed artcle for inserting barcodes in Word 2007. please refer to:eek:ffice.microsoft.com/en-us/word-help/insert-a-barcode-into-an-office-document-HA010210329.aspx

zac mars

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Microsoft Word has no feature to make Code 128. But you may add the feature to your MS Word 2007 by inserting related add-in.
Have you ever used some barcode add-ins for MS word 2007? I once buy a good barcode generator from BarcodeLib, but it did not provide similar plug-ins. So I hope you can share some experience with me.

safsdfew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am using the excel and word add-in to draw code 128(onbarcode.com/word_barcode/code_128.html).And yes, excel has linking to cell function, but you know there has no cell in word, so..word do not have the linking cell function  hope this helps.
This guy is right. Onbarcode is a professional barcode solution site. I am using the Java Class barcode generator from there. It's good. I believe you can find barcode add-in for word there.

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with theForum Rules No External Links

Last edited by a moderator:

Winifred_210

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This guy is right. Onbarcode is a professional barcode solution site. I am using the Java Class barcode generator from there. It's good. I believe you can find barcode add-in for word there.
MS word 2007 can genearte barcode ??
Anyhow ,I prefer Java moderator edit: External Link removed,which is stabe and robust in generating, creating ,printing ,drawing code 128 barcode in Java projects.Anyone who r instrested in may check that out.

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with theForum Rules No External Links

abbymm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
This Barcode generator supports Microsoft Word 2007 and most common linear and 2D barcode types (including Code128). Hope it helpful. As I can connect a link, I will give the link next time

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi
This Barcode generator supports Microsoft Word 2007 and most common linear and 2D barcode types (including Code128). Hope it helpful. As I can connect a link, I will give the link next time

Moderation notice: This is a notice from the iPad Forums Moderation Staff, please read theForum Rules Do not Add External Links

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts