What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

G'Day everyone!

digger07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
Jim here, happy to have found this site and since i haven't got a clue about much of anything in here...I have a lot of reading to do. I am a happy little Vegemite who has finally got an ipad :D
I would like to thank all members in "advance" for any and all the help i might receive:)
Cheers Jim

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free from

http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/...User_Guide.pdf

Also the iPad2 manual is available at the Apple iBooks store. It’s free too.

Tim
Scotland

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, Digger07! I think you have found the best place for help and information about your new iPad. Lots of nice folks here, all ready to help you. Hope you enjoy!

Chiky

OP
D

digger07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cheers everyone, so good to get acknowledged in a forum for once. I sure hope that, in good time I can contribute a bit here as well- Thanks again for the warm welcome- it feels good to be onboard;)

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome, but damn you've got me humming the Koala Brothers theme tune now.......

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lol hasty this is the real music. 1 2 3

There's an old Australian stockman, lying, dying
And he gets himself up onto one elbow, turns to his mates
Who are gathered 'round and he says

Watch me wallaby's feed, mate, watch me wallaby's feedJ
'Ey! they're a dangerous breed, mate, so watch me wallaby's feed

All together now - tie me kangaroo down, sport, tie me kangaroo down
Tie me kangaroo down, sport, tie me kangaroo down

And keep me cockatoo cool, Curl, keep me cockatoo cool
Ah, don't go actin' the fool, Curl, just keep me cockatoo cool

And take me koala back, Jack, take me koala back
He lives somewhere out on the track, Mac, so take me koala back

And mind me platypus duck, Bill, mind me platypus duck
Ah, don't let him go runnin' amuck, Bill, just mind me platypus duck

And play your didgeridoo, Blue, play your didgeridoo
Uh, like, keep playin' till I shoot through, Blue, play your didgeridoo

And tan me hide when I'm dead, Fred, [hm-hm-hm] tan me hide when I'm dead
So we tanned his hide when he died, Clyde and that's it hanging on the shed

And again now - tie me kangaroo down sport

Welcome from Brisbane Australia enjoy our forum lots of Aussies here.

Last edited:

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Ultimate Pouch for your new Ipad2

Exclusive to Australia this kanga pouch offers constant support for your ipad with a warm fuzzy feeling. No zips to damage your precious iPad and guaranteed to offer the support you need when you are on the move. Many Colors are available including Brown, Desert Red, Battleship Grey and Albino (white) However be aware the Albino Kanga is in very very short supply!
Yes this amazing kanga pouch can be yours!!!

Supply is not a problem unlike the iPAD as some 30 million are available however delivery to you may be difficult as they are scattered all over Australia. Some of the issues that you should be aware of before purchasing are you have to be fast to catch one as they can reach 35 mph however learning to hop can be an advantage and you will require permission from the Australian government to export your ipad kanga pouch from Australia but think about it!! you will be the talk of the town when you get your iPAD kanga Pouch back home.

For pricing contact Bond "Alan Bond" I believe he sailed in an important Americas Cup race some years back........
So Hop on Down soooooon :D:D:D

Oh one more thing ( To quote some one we all know :D) . Kangaroo's are part of a group called 'macropods' Now we know where the name ipods came from..... Hop Hop Hop :)

PS I realise this is a repeat on the forum however I have posted this for our New members ...... Have a nice day

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Colin!

I simply love it!! Very clever and very cool, babe!

But ~ I don't have the iPad2 or a Kangaroo.:(

Welcome, Digger! This is the best place ever. Trust me.

f99f7685.png

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Exclusive to Australia this kanga pouch offers constant support for your ipad with a warm fuzzy feeling. No zips to damage your precious iPad and guaranteed to offer the support you need when you are on the move. Many Colors are available including Brown, Desert Red, Battleship Grey and Albino (white) However be aware the Albino Kanga is in very very short supply!
Yes this amazing kanga pouch can be yours!!!

Supply is not a problem unlike the iPAD as some 30 million are available however delivery to you may be difficult as they are scattered all over Australia. Some of the issues that you should be aware of before purchasing are you have to be fast to catch one as they can reach 35 mph however learning to hop can be an advantage and you will require permission from the Australian government to export your ipad kanga pouch from Australia but think about it!! you will be the talk of the town when you get your iPAD kanga Pouch back home.

For pricing contact Bond "Alan Bond" I believe he sailed in an important Americas Cup race some years back........
So Hop on Down soooooon :D:D:D

Oh one more thing ( To quote some one we all know :D) . Kangaroo's are part of a group called 'macropods' Now we know where the name ipods came from..... Hop Hop Hop :)

PS I realise this is a repeat on the forum however I have posted this for our New members ...... Have a nice day

Oh man, are you showing your age with the lyrics of Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport. I've known that song for years but never quite got the lyrics right. Which shows my age too.

Love the pic. Going to see if I can use it in the DF to stir some of the Xoom people up.:D

And Welcome to the Forum digger07

OP
D

digger07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stop it you guy's......LoL.. I.. i nearly wett me self...:D:eek:. Seems that A simple "G'Day", has gone a long, long way LoL. You had me in stiches!!!!:D:D Good on ya fellas!!

Most reactions