1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Gardens of Time: using gifted energy

Discussion in 'iPad Games' started by Ldsdad, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Ldsdad

Ldsdad iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hey guys (and gals), this is driving me nuts! How do you get the gifted "+5" energy units to add to your total? I get them in my game "mailbox", click "accept" just as I do with the goggle hints, and I never see them again. The goggle hints show up in the the different scenes and I use them just fine (to all those who gift them to me: "thanks!"), but I can't get the dang-blasted energy units to show up anywhere!!! Arrgh!

P.S. I'm ldsdad in the game; please add me!
  2. Ldsdad

Ldsdad iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Regarding the above question, I am, of course, playing Gardens of Time on my ipad2.
  3. TheAcceptor

TheAcceptor iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have you tried looking in your inventory box? All energy gifts are stored in there. And people can gift energy to you or it can be given to you when a neighbor does a Blitz Scene for your garden.