What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gardens of time ipad2 help

OP
aliph77

aliph77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As far as I know there is no fix yet. I've sent a ticket to Playdom so hopefully I'll get a response soon. I've also seen complaints in the Playdom GOT community forums and a few under the ratings in the App Store for the game.
I've even deleted & reinstalled the game, that doesn't work either.

suarezjenl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
aliph77 said:
As far as I know there is no fix yet. I've sent a ticket to Playdom so hopefully I'll get a response soon. I've also seen complaints in the Playdom GOT community forums and a few under the ratings in the App Store for the game.
I've even deleted & reinstalled the game, that doesn't work either.

Ok, thanks :)

OP
aliph77

aliph77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No word, but I didn't really expect anything on the weekend. My ticket wasn't even assigned to anyone yet and I made the request Friday

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
suarezjenl said:
Not sure if everyone is having this problem- not being able to accept gifts or requests for materials. Lots of chatter on the friend request thread. Seems to have occurred with the intro of the new time crystal chapter. Anyone heard of a fix yet? I have tried restarting the iPad and reloading the game. No luck so far.

It's a known fault. Keep an eye on the GOT Mobile Wikia for updates.

EvaBaby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That happened to me out of the blue also, my comp techs had me delete it then reinstall it from iTunes that was synced to my computer then sync back up and it will run the download automatically. But please hook iPad to laptop to sync before you delete! :eek:

Most reactions

Latest posts