What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gardening!

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
They are just lovely, ivy!! Is that a real plant in the first pic?
that one is on the care tag,it just gives everyone an idea of a mature one,they had them that size at the plant centre,they were gorgeous but wayyyyy too expensive.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm loving that one Ivy! Hmmm? How much was your baby?

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm loving that one Ivy! Hmmm? How much was your baby?

it was a very reasonable £15 at a discount Garden centre/cash and carry,just a couple of miles down the road at a swish Garden centre a smaller one was £54,i went right back and snapped one up.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
it was a very reasonable £15 at a discount Garden centre/cash and carry,just a couple of miles down the road at a swish Garden centre a smaller one was £54,i went right back and snapped one up.

That was a bargain and a lovely palm to boot. :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lovely palm Ivy.....you've done well too, looks like you have a few suckers attached also! Is it a clustering variety?
i don't think so,they just keep growing from the top.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
that one is on the care tag,it just gives everyone an idea of a mature one,they had them that size at the plant centre,they were gorgeous but wayyyyy too expensive.

Love the look of it!! You've done well with your find there!! Do you have to trim back in the Fall or bring it indoors when it gets colder?

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
it's been a lovely day here and i got some more gardening done,got my palm in ground and my garden is looking really nice now.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it's been a lovely day here and i got some more gardening done,got my palm in ground and my garden is looking really nice now.

Photo? Pleeeaassseee?

Here is a palm......

image-2292930660.jpg

The Archangel

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I want to see pics also, ivy!! I need to get outside and do a little weeding myself!!

Most reactions

Latest posts