1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

GarageBand sounding like the Commodore 64 computer?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by roymnel, Mar 18, 2013.

1. roymnel

roymnel iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dear fellow iPad and GarageBand users,

I've been a dedicated fanatic of the Commodore 64 computer's SID music since before my teen years, and that music's still in my blood to this day! I discovered a VST plugin for (sorry to mention Windows and not Apple here!) Windows called Free Virtual Commodore 64 VST on Synthtopia - it looks great.

Now I have GarageBand and, even though I think GB has some stunning instruments, I would like to know if there is a similar plugin for GarageBand? I'm making MIDI files of my playing with my MIDI interface into Anvil Studio, but I'm having synchronization problems when I record channel two while channel one is playing, etc. I don't think GB has that problem!

Thanks for the help guys!