What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Garageband questions

deed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm Davis from scotland I have just my new iPad 2 and bought garage band, where can I ask questions about it.

OP
D

deed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Garage band.

I have made a song on GarageBand on the iPad. I'm using the smart guitar in the default c key. Unfortunately I can't sing the sing in this key. When I transpose to A the guitar doesn't record properly it just sort of blips. Why would this be

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There was an entry on the iPad Creative site today about a series of YouTube videos on using GarageBand. Do a search under "Butterscotch + GarageBand" on YouTube to find them.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sadly no idea.
If a reboot of the system doesn't fix it, your best bet is to delete the app and download it again from the app store.
The AppStore will remember you have already paid so you won't be charged again :)

OP
D

deed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow quick response, reboot didn't work so will try download again.
Thank you

willywonka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I play the keyboard. Can I record keyboard music onto the ipad 2 for playback or does the music have to be created within Garage Band. Thanks

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I play the keyboard. Can I record keyboard music onto the ipad 2 for playback or does the music have to be created within Garage Band. Thanks

Yes you can. You will need to connect your Keyboard to the iPad to do this, I believe the easiest way is via USB and the camera kit adapter. There may be other ways.

Most reactions

Latest posts