What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Garage Band.... can the noobs out here share with me what you managed to do on it....

h1611161

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am curious to hear what NON -Musicians and iPad noobs managed to make with the Garage Band. Shall we start a contest?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
h1611161 said:
I am curious to hear what NON -Musicians and iPad noobs managed to make with the Garage Band. Shall we start a contest?

Little ditties my daughter taught me on the piano and strumming the guitar. My teacher colleague did some tunes using it. He liked it but I'm told amplitube is better

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

OP
h1611161

h1611161

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Little ditties my daughter taught me on the piano and strumming the guitar. My teacher colleague did some tunes using it. He liked it but I'm told amplitube is better

Yes I learned to also strum some chords, and een managed to sing along on 3 chords. So I called it a 3 bar blues. I have no clue if that's the way how they actually do it. it was fun

OP
h1611161

h1611161

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Welcome! You can start here.:)

Thank you very much.... I am headed there right now...

Most reactions