1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

gaming controller on ipad

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Anubix00, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Anubix00

Anubix00 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i was just thinking, with all the talk of the ipad being a gaming platform, someone should develop a game for the ipad, but instead of having the buttons oscreen to use, you could have the iphone be the controller, and have the ipad as a display only. you could do that via bluetooth, couldnt you?
  2. Dorje

Dorje iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    What a waist of the touch interface. I'd keep an intrface element on the iPad as well, such as if it was mech combat game do multi-target select by tapping on them on the iPad screen.

But yes, doing combo support by linking the iPhone/iPod into an axuliery/supplemental device is not a bad idea.

The coolest thing I've seem yet is being able to drag and customize control positions in a game.