What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games

donlocke65

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just jail broke my iPad today using green poison,no problems,suggestions on games for cydia?Newbie to forum first post,thanks for your help.

Reaction score
The Cydia store mostly offers apps, which have not made it into Apple's AppStore due to restrictions and their view of what an app is/isn't allowed to do. Since games don't try to take control over the device in any way Apple doesn't like, you will find all games available in the AppStore.

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Even jailbreakers still use the AppStore for getting certain apps including games, except if they are piraters.

Davebarrie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cydia is home to the best games of all time. Ever heard of NES, GBA, N64, Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, Playstation?!?

If you want to learn more about iPhone emulators, get yourself some google

Davebarrie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
biobunny said:
Even jailbreakers still use the AppStore for getting certain apps including games, except if they are piraters.

Before you flame, it's not piracy if you own the cartridge : p

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't mean emulators I meant games such as angry birds.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't mean emulators I meant games such as angry birds.

What is it with angry birds? Why is everyone so fixed on the simple a$$ game..lmao. I play games like Nova2, Dead Space, infinity Blade, Broken Sword. I'm a hardcore gamer. Angry birds is somethin just to pass the time. Maybe I need to finally downoad it and see what the big fuss is about. Lol

Most reactions

Latest posts