What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games!

Siouxzie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
biobunny said:
What about "cut the rope" it's addictive and cute!

Totally. I love Om Nom!

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF
I downloaded Om Nom as well. What a great quick reference when I don't know if I should give my dog a particular table scrap. I heard that there is a First Aid app for pets too out there somewhere.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
biobunny said:
I loved when I got the valentine's update :binding-two-broken-candies-together-just-like-binding-broken-hearts-together!! Anyway, I also like your profile picture.

Thank you. Kitty's name is SPUNKY!

Just curious...what's your nickname, "biobunny", mean? All I can think of is BIONIC bunny!

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My fave games on my iPad are:

Words With Friends
Scrabble (for when online opponents are too scared to play against me...LOL)
Angry Birds
Cut The Rope
Curlington HD
Hearts Pro
Crosswords
UConnect
Uno
Boggle
Gravity HD
Trundle HD
Brain Challenge
Moonlight (A 3-dimensional Mah Jongg game)

and, of course,

Doctor Who HD (because, well, I'm a Doctor Who fan and I've gotta have something to hold me over while I'm waiting for the new season to begin! Much love to my favorite Doctors, Jon Pertwee and David Tennant, but Matt Smith is really doing a bang-up job!)

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mtnmedic said:

Just curious...what's your nickname, "biobunny", mean? All I can think of is BIONIC bunny!

Bioshock-bunny.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Mtnmedic said:

Bioshock-bunny.

Eh, I figured it meant you were hopped up on the history channel.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
biobunny said:
Bioshock-bunny.

Bio-shock...as in defibrillation? That I can relate to...I'm a Paramedic.

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I meant bioshock as the game bioschock. It actually came from one of my very old passwords as no one would have guessed it and then I chose it as my Playstation Network ID :biobunny2.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
biobunny said:
I meant bioshock as the game bioschock. It actually came from one of my very old passwords as no one would have guessed it and then I chose it as my Playstation Network ID :biobunny2.

Ooooohhhh I get it. Now "Bioshock Bunny" would sound cool, too.

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
So, a lot of people play infinity blade.... What is this game all about? Im curious about it now... Lol

stick2e - Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Most reactions