What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games will not load

dfaulk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have downloaded several games lately that will not load. They all do the same thing. When i tap on the game it acts like it is going to start then goes back to the main screen. Any ideas?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you tried to (1) close out all apps and then (2) reboot the iPad?

(1) Close out all apps by double-clicking on the home button and, when the screen rises, press and hold the apps shown to make them wiggle. Once they're wiggling, press the "X" in the left corner. Once that's done, tap the home button once to close the multitasking bar.

Then, (2) reboot your iPad by holding both the sleep and home buttons until the screen goes dark and the Apple logo appears (the slide to unlock screen may or may not appear). Once you see the logo, release the buttons. This may take a bit, both to see the logo and then to see your homescreen. But, it will happen...

Those two steps usually solve a lot of the "my iPad is behaving weird" problems here. Let us know if they do/don't work for you. Good luck.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts