What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games selection on ITunes seems very limited

darkcyber

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I have one of our IPads plugged into my computer and ITunes comes up and I am looking through the games section, there seems to only be very few games. I am only seeing like 72 games listed. 18 under 'News and Noteworty', 18 under 'What's Hot', 18 'What we're Playing', and 18 under 'Hollywood Hits'

That is NOT a lot of games. I am trying to find some more kid games for my 9 and 6 year olds. Am I missing something here or is that ALL of the games?

If there are more, how do you make ITunes show ALL of them? Can you make it show all games on one page at a time?

Last edited:

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Scroll down and to the right and you will see this box --

games.jpg

There are literally thousands of games to chose from both paid and free.

Last edited:

The Alternative

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thealternativeone.blogspot.com
Or better yet... type "kids games" in the search box inside iTunes [Top right hand corner next to the magnifying glass.] You'll find 18 pages with 180 apps per page or 3,240 kids games. Then try "word games" or "educational games" ad infinitum.

Browse at your leisure! Enjoy!

Most reactions

Latest posts