What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games Missing From my Purchased List

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am not sure if I am posting in the right place, but it has something to do with games so I guess this is applicable.

So I cannot access Infinity blade (Specifically) in the appstore. It says that the item you requested no longer exists or something like that. Same goes for IB3, except that I am trying to get it from iTunes for PC, it would say that the app did not sync with my iPad.

Is anyone else having this problem? Or is anybody here who knows how to fix is or why this is happening to me?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Infinity Blade series is apparently no longer in the App Store, the first two games, which I originally downloaded when they were free, do still appear in my App Store purchase history and can be downloaded.
image.jpg

OP
Ser Aphim

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Aight, the games are back, I was getting worried. I looked at my purchased list, still not there, searched infinity blade, its gone from my our purchased list, logged out then logged in, got it back.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Aight, the games are back, I was getting worried. I looked at my purchased list, still not there, searched infinity blade, its gone from my our purchased list, logged out then logged in, got it back.
More than you were affected. When you first posted about this I searched the App Store on my iPad and saw nothing. It's back to normal now, just like for you.

Most reactions

Latest posts