Siegefall, the recently-announced strategy game from popular developer Gameloft, is now available in the iTunes store for iPhone and iPad users. The game was first unveiled at E3 2015 and managed to impress the audience with its graphics and long campaign mode. Here's how its description sounds like:
"Smash the castle gates and leave nothing but rubble behind in the game that makes you builder, strategist and destroyer, all in one! Journey to a realm where great battles are fought over kingdoms and crowns. Challenge millions of players in fast, tactical combat as you take direct control of your forces to break through their castle defenses using raw might and your mastery of magic."
Here are some of the highlights and the main features of the game, as well:
Go ahead and have a look at the launch trailer, too, and see for yourself whether you'd be interested in giving it a try. The game is available as a free download with an approximate size of 458 MB.
- Amass legions of specialized troops including sneaky rogues, horrifying trolls, and heavy-fisted knights
- Deploy your army and take direct control of your Hero in battle to exploit enemy weaknesses
- Master Magical Cards to enhance your strategy: Freeze enemies, launch destructive boulders, and conjure Dragons! Dozens of different cards to win and loot
- War is expensive! Build mines, sawmills, farms and more to keep your kingdom’s economy running
- Defend your kingdom with strategically placed defense towers, explosives, traps, barricades and walls to ward off greedy invaders
- Battle with players worldwide and besiege their castles for resources
- Unique Heroes: Unlock rival leaders and their abilities as you progress through the solo campaign. Always choose the right hero for the job!
- Amazing graphics with stylized art that makes battles epic to watch, while making units and buildings easy to identify
Search tags for this page