What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game update won't update

Lynsky21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I received notification there were updates to 4-5 games. I hit the "update all" option and after several days it still hasn't updated the games. I would delete them and download again but when I try to do that it doesn't give me the "X" to delete the game.
Thanks

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I received notification there were updates to 4-5 games. I hit the "update all" option and after several days it still hasn't updated the games. I would delete them and download again but when I try to do that it doesn't give me the "X" to delete the game.
Thanks

Have you tried going to Settings>General>Usage>Storage, then scroll down the list of apps until you find the ones you're looking for. Tap the app and you'll go to a page that has a bid red delete button for the app. Tap it and you'll get a pop up that asks you to confirm the deletion, select delete and the app should be deleted.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts