What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Centre ISSUE!!

Galactic Sponge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of Game Centre and love everything about it, however I'm aware that you can have a personalized slogan/signature/tag

e.g: http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x418/GalacticSponge/fdh.jpg

Anyway I have never had the ability to do this, the little text box that allows you to do it just doesn't ever appear and it drives me crazy. If it matters I'm using a White iPad 2 64GB Wifi only running 4.3.1 and I'm in England. It works on my iPhone 4 so I am really confused as to why it won't work on my iPad as I've seen videos of ipad users with the ability to.

Also I don't know how to send people hand-typed messages! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME! I'M GOING CRAZY!!!:confused::confused::confused:

OP
Galactic Sponge

Galactic Sponge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Galactic Sponge said:
Also I don't know how to send people hand-typed messages! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME! I'M GOING CRAZY!!!:confused::confused::confused:

Handwriting mail let's you write by hand and then adds it as an image to your email.

Thanks, do you know about the game centre issue aswell?:confused:

EDIT: Never mind, turns out it's down to the 4.3 update that stopped users from being able to use statuses.

Most reactions

Latest posts