What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Center push notifications and multiple iDevices

Cancuino

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I've just bought a new iPad, before this I had an iPod touch and everything worked flawless, all Game Center push notifications worked perfect. But now I get the push notifications on my iPod without problems and on my iPad just only sometimes show up.

Both, iPod and iPad are configurated just the same way, so that has nothing to do with settings. It works for some games but doesn't work for other.

Any help is appreciated.

Best regards.

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
welcome to ipad forums btw when you stated nothing to do with settings does it mean also include the notifications behavior on the ipad setting or you meant the settings of notifications only in the game itself because you know there are two places for notifications we can configure on the ipad right:ipad-keyboard:

OP
C

Cancuino

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Game Center notifications and the game notifications are enabled.

Most reactions

Latest posts