What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Center For iPad iOS 4.2 Beta 1

PhilSynowiec

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
67572878.jpg

With the release of iOS 4.2 Beta 1 today, lots of new features have been added to the iDevice community. Among those is Game Center for the iPad, and what do you know... the UI is actually a poker table of some sorts. Everything in Game Center for iPad is a a lot more spacious and easy to get around. You are now able to look at your friends leaderboard and the overall leaderboard at the same time. Although there aren't any apps that support 4.2 yet, so we wont be seeing any Game Center games for the iPad until November. Either way, it looks sweet.

thedunn805

iPF Noob
Reaction score
anyone know a torrent i can download 4.2 from where i don't have to be a developer. Like i updated my iPhone to 4.1 right when the 4.1 GM came out an i didn't need to be a developer.

Most reactions

Latest posts