What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gadget collectors

mdholm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a couple goofy questions. I know that several peeps here have multiple tablets. So, I'm wondering 1) what do you do with the different ones that you have? Do you have ones that you use only at home and others that you take out and about? Or do you use them interchangeably? Does anyone here write for a blog or something where you have to have experience with different devices? Also, 2) where do you keep them? This is actually the really goofy part of my question. I'm just curious where you store your tablets. I have an iPad3, Fire HD, Nexus 7, and Kindle Keyboard ereader; along with my iPhone I charge them on my bedside table. I actually put the Fire in a drawer because it looks a little crazy with all the tablets stacked up. So, there you go ;); that's what's on my mind today.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I think there's a 12-step program for that... :)

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

Most reactions

Latest posts