1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Futaba: Word games for kids! (I'm a teacher! Please help me help my students!)

Discussion in 'iPad App Announcements' started by hanadave, Jun 16, 2011.

1. hanadave

hanadave iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi! I'm a teacher and I just released my very first app called Futaba! It is a word game for young learners from ages 3 to 12 to play alone or even together. It can be played by up to 4 children at one time and my students love it!

The on board vocab that is preinstalled is for young learners but it can be completely customized to match any teacher's curriculum or whichever words you want your child to learn.

I hope that parents and schools around the world will see Futaba as an inspiring and enjoyable educational tool to be used in homes and classrooms that fulfills a multitude of educational objectives: teaching and reinforcing vocabulary, teaching both reading and spelling skills, and providing students with hands-on opportunities to 'code' their own learning game.

Please help me spread the word about Futaba! Lord knows we teachers need help. I'll donate a portion of any profit to www.donorschoose.org so that other children can be helped and other teacher's dreams will come true! (Pay it Forward)

Please leave a comment with your impression for your chance to win a promo code! I'll give'em out to 5 random posters after a week on this board!

Thank you sooo much! I really appreciate any help anyone can give me to getting the word out about this educational game to parents and educators!

Dave Wingler
    @davewingler (twitter)

2. anora

anora iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey,

Thank you very much for sharing this important game for learner.. It is very good to involve the learners to in this game..Its the mental exercise of children to play that types of games..
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2011