What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny newbe story. Maybe I should not tell.

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well this is my first Ipad or apple anything. I've been a proud member of the AnythingbutApple world. However I have become an Apple head daily with my face in my IPAD 2. So i'm at work "Face in IPAD settings" and a coworker startles me as a joke. The IPAD falls face down on the table maybe three inches. No worry; I close my C.E.O smart cover and begin planing my soon to be excessive revenge.
And my the IPAD clicks! I open the cover and it clicks, close click. Now I am worried. I shake it; no click then open, close, turn, spin over and over, No click.
So now I'm thinking it must be the case, off it goes. Now no clicks. Put the case on.. Click, Trying to figurer out whats wrong I come to the conclussion that the magnets are defective. Well darn I'm taking this thing back!
Roll into the Apple Store and (long story short) I quick scurry out with my tail between my legs.

I am now reading the users guide.

ipaduser434

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, that is funny.....although I imagine you didn't think it was all that funny walking out of the Apple store! We've all made silly mistakes - at least you've got a great sense of humor!

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL that is funny, thank you for sharing! Hey we all have blonde moments! Makes for interesting convos..

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, this is too good. Your last remark about reading the manual is the icing.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts