What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Functioning Drop Menus in PDF format

MelSpags6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to make a daily report template to be used by employees in the field on their iPads. I have figured out how to do drop down menus on both Numbers for Mac and Excel for Mac but cannot save it so the drop down menus appear on the iPad when the file is opened. We are using a model from another company and they have it saved in a PDF format. The PDF has fully functional drop down menus and once edited, can be emailed directly from the iPad. I have tried saving as a PDF from both programs but the files will not open in an editable format like the model form we are using. Despite my extensive search online, I cannot solve this mystery. Any suggestions as to what program was used to create this editable PDF with functioning drop menus that work on the iPad? With pressure from my boss to figure this out, I am beyond frustrated. Please help!

Most reactions