What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fun to do at best buy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is the last I'm going to say... She was playing songs on it something caught my eye so I walked over to look at it.... I noticed a worker moved close to her but never said anything to her.... I just thought it was funny that they wouldn't talk to her but keep a eye on her.... That's all.. Most people I told that to saw the humor but I guess not here.... My bad on posting it here...

That would have been helpful had you said that in the beginning rather than at the end.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So do I ;-)

Actually. I read your initial post and moved on without comment...the post #5 showed up....and that's when I decided to comment, as it seemed that some kind of trend was developing. But you have clarified your situation. :)

OP
rhardin

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well that was my bad on that part.... I can see why it sounded bad... Some times my fingers and brains don't type the same things lol....

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since the OP has given clarification to his original post, we will now close this thread.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts