What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fully customizable push notification app???

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
davidlones365 said:
...well, iMessage would work great if I were only intending to send messages, but again, I'm specifically looking for a solution that would allow me to directly link the recipient to an app, calendar, contact, or a settings pane. Is there a way to create some kind of hyperlink to a specific location within iOS?

Well Twerppoet has supplied the answer for the calendar, it'll be worth looking at iCloud to see what else you can sync, share or otherwise between your iDevices. You could also use dropbox for any files by sending links to those files but I am not aware of anything that will share access to the settings, unless there is some kind of enterprise solution for businesses.

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For the example that you gave in your first post then most of what you want is achievable in iMessage.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts