What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fullforce not working with facebook

queenie521

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The main reason I downloaded full force was for Facebook and when I toggle it on for Facebook, my newsfeed will not load (but will load profile, contacts, etc).

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Did you see somewhere that it would work? I hope not here. At least it costs nothing!

Fullforce works by fooling iPhone apps into running with iPad UI elements, but FaceBook is not really a standard IOS UI application (it has custom elements), so it's unlikely to work well... Sorry.

Better bet might be RetinaPad, which at least allows the iPhone app to run at a nice resolution almost full screen @2X (but it costs).

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll join in with f4780y in recommending RetinaPad. As much as I hate to admit it, Facebook has become necessary for me to keep in touch with a group of [much younger] family members. So, the iPhone Facebook app was the first thing I tried FullForce on. Blech! It looked like ... well, not good.

RetinaPad, while indeed a paid tweak ($2.99 USD) makes the Facebook app look as if it was designed for the iPad.

The difference was night and day. So, if you want a nice experience with iPhone apps, get RetinaPad. I've not found an iPhone app yet that this tweak doesn't work great with.

Standard caveats apply, so YMMV.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts