What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frustating try to downgrade ipad2 from 4.3.4 to 4.3.3

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well it just goes to show you how fast things change in the jailbreak world. As of now there IS a method to downgrade an iPad2 3G model, provided it has saved blobs, using the newly released TinyUmbrella update. This is great news for anyone who is forced to restore their iPad2 for some reason.

See the post here for more information - http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/24323-shsh-blobs-frequently-asked-questions-3.html#post275563

i don't usually congest a thread with "thank you" posts, but Thank You for bumping into this.

biller007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Take the iPad back and get another one that is on4.3.3 if it not very old. I would guess most iPads on the store shelf are at 4.3.3 or lower.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
biller007 said:
Take the iPad back and get another one that is on4.3.3 if it not very old. I would guess most iPads on the store shelf are at 4.3.3 or lower.

Take it back because you can't JB it?........seriously?

The Archangel

Most reactions