What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frozen, stacked pages on e-mail screen

Aardvark13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help, please. iPad 2, everything working normally. Then I send four photos, as separate e-mails, to the US. Now have blank, frozen composition screen. I can write on page and it will send but page will not cancel. So, I can't get back to page underneath, to read incoming mail. Any help greatly appreciated.. Cheers, Aardvark

yellowhorse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you have other programs running? I had to reset my iPad once and I eliminated as many apps, especially ad heavy apps. This diminished my freezes. I would often lose my cursor and not be able to click in a line.

OP
A

Aardvark13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Many thanks Yellow horse. When my query came up on the forum, I read the other posts that were highlighted ( interesting that they were ones that did not come up when I did my initial search for help!) Having read all of them, I did a re-boot. This solved most of the problem so I did it again and everything returned to normal. So, I've learned yet another iPad skill! Cheers, Aardvark

Most reactions