1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Frozen, stacked pages on e-mail screen

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Aardvark13, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Aardvark13

Aardvark13 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Help, please. iPad 2, everything working normally. Then I send four photos, as separate e-mails, to the US. Now have blank, frozen composition screen. I can write on page and it will send but page will not cancel. So, I can't get back to page underneath, to read incoming mail. Any help greatly appreciated.. Cheers, Aardvark
  2. yellowhorse

yellowhorse iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Do you have other programs running? I had to reset my iPad once and I eliminated as many apps, especially ad heavy apps. This diminished my freezes. I would often lose my cursor and not be able to click in a line.
  3. Aardvark13

Aardvark13 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Many thanks Yellow horse. When my query came up on the forum, I read the other posts that were highlighted ( interesting that they were ones that did not come up when I did my initial search for help!) Having read all of them, I did a re-boot. This solved most of the problem so I did it again and everything returned to normal. So, I've learned yet another iPad skill! Cheers, Aardvark