What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frozen page when mailing..

elche

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please can someone tell me why is it when am trying to send a mail is the screen freezing up and it will not correct itself even after switching it of and it resets itself? Very frustrating ..

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
elche said:
Please can someone tell me why is it when am trying to send a mail is the screen freezing up and it will not correct itself even after switching it of and it resets itself? Very frustrating ..

Are you using the native email app?
Did you try to reboot already (holding on/off switch and home button at the same time until the apple logo appears after switching off)?

What email service do you use?

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Hi there-I am going to move this out of the POLLS and into the HELP section so you can have more members see your thread.

Thanks!

OP
elche

elche

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hpulmer said:
Are you using the native email app?
Did you try to reboot already (holding on/off switch and home button at the same time until the apple logo appears after switching off)?

What email service do you use?

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠

Hi thanks for your input I am using Gmail, hotmail and iCloud . And the same happens whichever one I use it really throws my work out as it happens only when am trying to send with or without attachment.
Yes I also the on and off trick to help reload with the apple icon onscreen ...

iPad 2 was only purchased in Jan 2012..

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You likely need to close the app in the multitask bar, as it will continue from where it left off even after a reboot.

Do a 4-finger swipe un the screen, or double press the home button, to reveal the multitask bar, long press on the mail app until it starts to jiggle, then press it again to close it. Now restart the app and all should be well.

OP
elche

elche

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
You likely need to close the app in the multitask bar, as it will continue from where it left off even after a reboot.

Do a 4-finger swipe un the screen, or double press the home button, to reveal the multitask bar, long press on the mail app until it starts to jiggle, then press it again to close it. Now restart the app and all should be well.

That is very informative K.. Will get on it ur a great help thanks in advance..

Most reactions

Latest posts