What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frozen Downloads

MikeOzzy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently was given a New Ipad for my birthday and have recently tried to download the first 3 volumes of the Vampire Hunter D manga series. Each issue comes in two parts so that is 6 downloads in total. However all the downloads have frozen before completion. They began downloading as normal, then after a while the download percentage counter vanished leaving only the progress bar which soon after vanished as well. Now I am unable to delete them from my Ipad and when I try to view them I just get a black screen. Can anyone help?

Totallylagit

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try syncing with iTunes then in iTunes click on your device in the left pane, then click apps at the top and uncheck the app in the list or delete the problem app. Re sync. Maybe that will help

Most reactions

Latest posts